What you’re craving, could be my next video!
Kale Chips Recipe – Sweet Barbeque
- 1 Bunch of Kale – washed and dried completely
- Olive oil
- BBQ Seasoning
- Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Remove stems from kale. Tear kale into about 3 inch pieces.
- Pour some olive oil into a bowl. Dip finger tips into oil and then rub each piece of kale generously with the oil.
- Distribute kale on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with BBQ seasoning & brown sugar and then taste. Add additional seasoning, sugar and salt to taste. Enjoy!!
Tagged: appetizer, appetizers, baked, Barbecue, BBQ, best, Chips, crisp, crunchy, demonstration, Diane Kometa, Dishin With Di, easy, from scratch, healthy, homemade, How To Make, Kale, kale chips, quick, raw, Recipe, snack, sugar, tutorial, vegetable, vegetables, video, YouTube