The perfect dip for Cinco de Mayo, a Super Bowl Party or anytime! Quick, EASY Mexican Dip that looks impressive! Can be made ahead!
You may also like these Mexican Style Recipes:
Watch The Video! Learn How to Make 7 Layer Dip! Recipe by: Diane Kometa
Get updated when I release New Recipes! It’s Free! Do It!
Don’t Miss An Episode!
7 Layer Dip – Mexican 7 Layer Bean Dip Recipe
- 2 – 9 ounce cans prepared bean dip
- 1 cup regular or reduced fat sour cream
- 1 – 7 ounce package of Wholly Guacamole or guacamole of your choice
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1-2 Tbs. taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounces finely shredded Mexican cheese blend – regular or reduced fat
- 3 – scallions/green onions – chopped
- ½ of a 3 oz can sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- Bean Dip – On the plate of your choice, spread the bean dip. Leave some space between the dip and the edge of the place for easy scooping and because it looks nice.
- Sour Cream – spread over the bean dip, leaving about ½ inch or so between the two layers.
- Guacamole – spread in the same manner over the sour cream.
- Tomatoes – In a small bowl, sprinkle some of the taco seasoning over the tomatoes and toss to coat. Add tomato layer over guacamole.
- Cheese – sprinkle cheese over top of tomatoes
- Green onion – sprinkle over cheese
- Olives – place on top layer
- EAT!! Use your favorite tortilla chips and chow down! I also like veggie chips and they come in really pretty colors. That’s probably why I like them! Looks beautiful on any table and is always a big HIT! Enjoy! Recipe by: Diane Kometa
Tagged: 7 layer dip, appetizer, appetizers, avocado, bean, bean dip, beans tomatoes, best, black olives, cheese, Cinco de Mayo, demonstration, Diane Kometa, dip, dips, Dishin With Di, easy, from scratch, green onions, guacamole, homemade, How To Make, layer, layered, May 5th, Mexican, olive, onion, quick, Recipe, salsa, scallions, seven, snacks, sour cream, spread, Super Bowl, taco seasoning, tomatoes, tortilla chips, tutorial, vegetable, vegetables, video, Wholly guacamole, YouTube