Nutella Fudgesicles Recipe! Mom’s Best, EASY Nutella Popsicles Recipe! Learn How To Make Nutella Fudgesicles!Soooo gooooddd! Make these frozen fudgy, chocolate hazelnut ice pops/lollies at home in a blender! It’s Quick and Simple to Learn How to Make Homemade Ice Cream Popsicles! With Nutella hazelnut spread, milk, sweetened condensed milk and my secret ingredients hazelnut coffee creamer and Ovaltine chocolate drink mix, it’s easy, fast and delicious! Put the ingredients for the ice cream popsicles in a blender, mix until combined, pour into ice pop molds. I used Pink Tovolo Star Ice Pop Molds/Groovy Ice Pop Molds. Freeze your ice lollies (for those in the UK) for at least 6-8 hours. I prefer freezing them overnight. Place the frozen popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds to release your Nutella Fudgesicle and Try to Control Yourself!! They are sooooo gooooddd!! These easy to make frozen summer desserts are treats for kids and adults! It’s a perfect easy frozen dessert recipe. If you need menu ideas for a summer party (4th of July), these simple frozen treats look nice displayed in a cooler or an ice bucket and require little effort! If you need a no bake, quick Nutella recipe and you’re feeliing a little warm, this Nutella Fudgesicles Recipe is The Best! Btw, on the beach in Jersey, a Fudgesicle is known as a Fudgy Wudgy! Just thought you’d like to know!
Watch The Video! Learn How To Make Nutella Popsicles!
Join thousands of others who have subscribed to my YouTube Partner Channel – Dishin With Di! Subscribing to my channel on YouTube allows you to get updates when I release new recipes!
Subscribe and get my latest recipes!
What you’re craving could be my next video!
Nutella Fudgesicles Recipe
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons hazelnut coffee creamer
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon Ovaltine – Rich Chocolate flavor
- ¾ cup Nutella hazelnut spread (Ferrero Rocher)
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Start with the mixer on low and then increase to high, until mixture is thoroughly combined. Scrape the sides once or twice as needed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6-8 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
- Note: Let frozen Nutella ice cream popsicle sit at room temp for a few minutes before attempting to release from mold or run the frozen ice pop mold under warm water to release.
Tagged: best, blender, butter, chocolate, Cold, cream, Desserts, easy, fast, freeze pops, from scratch, frozen, fudge, Fudgesicles, hazelnut, homemade, How To Make, ice cream, ice lollies, ice pops, milk, molds, no bake, Nutella, Ovaltine, pops, popsicles, quick, Recipe, Simple, spread, Summer, Sweet, sweetened condensed milk, treat