How to Make: Quick Lemon Garlic Aioli Recipe: Mayonnaise Sauce: No Raw Eggs: EASY Sauce Recipe: Perfect on grilled shrimp, fish, meat and fried foods, like my Chicken Broccoli Parmesan Fritters! This recipe provides an easy way to get the taste of a true aioli, without raw eggs, mustard, a food processor or a blender. Without the raw eggs, there are no worries, so you can enjoy the taste without any risks. A must try with Crab Cakes, shrimp, salmon and perfect for dipping veggies like asparagus and artichokes! Roasted Chicken and just about anything can be topped with a bit of this aioli sauce! Get in the kitchen and give this Lemon Garlic Aioli Sauce Recipe a try!
Watch the Video Demonstration and see how to Make It!
Lemon Garlic Aioli
- ½ cup Mayonnaise – I use Hellmann’s – you should use a good quality mayo and I think Hellmann’s is the best tasting store bought mayo
- ½ to 1 tsp. Garlic very finely minced – depends how garlicky you want it
- 1 ½ tsp Green onion (also called a scallion) very finely minced
- 2 Tbs. Lemon juice – freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp. Lemon zest
- Hot sauce- optional – I used a few drops of Tabasco sauce in the video and it was good, but then I made it again and used 1/8 tsp. of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce and it was great! You can add more if you want it hot, but just start with a little, because it’s powerful stuff!
Dump everything into a bowl and mix well with a fork. Refrigerate in an airtight container overnight to let the flavors mingle for best results. I’ve also used it right away and it still tastes great! Enjoy!