When you’re missing Thanksgivng and that delicious turkey dinner, here’s a way to get it all in one bite any time of year!
Watch the Video! Learn How To Make It!
What you’re craving, could be my next video!
Thanksgiving Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Sliced roast chicken breast – I buy a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store (whole cooked chicken)
- 2 slices Toasted bread of your choice
- Cranberry sauce
- Poultry seasoning
- Sliced almonds or nuts of your choice
- Dried cranberries
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of toast
- Sprinkle some poultry seasoning on one side of the toast. If you like more then add more!
- Add some slices of chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the almonds, dried cranberries, cranberry sauce and some baby greens. Enjoy!
Tagged: bread, chicken, chicken sandwich, Cranberry, demonstration, Diane Kometa, Dishin With Di, easy, from scratch, homemade, How To Make, meat, nuts, quick, Recipe, sandwich, snack, Thanksgiving, turkey, tutorial, video, YouTube