SUBSCRIBE! I’d love to have you! Help put me on the YouTube map and give me a try! Your Subscription does make a difference! I’d really appreciate it. Thanks Soo Much For Watching!
What you’re craving, could be my next video!
Thanks so much for visiting!
Buttermilk Substitute Recipe
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar or lemon juice
- Whole milk
- In a measuring cup, add the vinegar or lemon juice.
- Add the milk and fill to the 1 cup mark. Stir.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes.
- That makes 1 cup of buttermilk substitute. Use in any recipe requiring buttermilk.
Tagged: buttermilk, demonstration, Diane Kometa, Dishin With Di, easy, homemade, How To Make, Lemon, lemon juice, milk, quick, Recipe, sour milk, substitute, tutorial, video, vinegar, whole milk, YouTube